Hello

The idea of keeping a blog is something that I have come back to time and time again, but (until now) have never bothered to follow through. It's like the set of new year's resolutions we make every January and forget by the following December. Yet here we are- I'm actually writing and publishing a post.

For me, 2018 is, and has been, a year all about personal development and positivity*. I'm hoping that by having this space to write, record and reflect on things going on in my life I can not only benefit myself, but provide even a handful of people with some level of enjoyment from whatever content eventually finds itself filling this space.

On that note- I will admit that I am not entirely sure in what direction this blog is going, but I am hoping that in time, its' nonexclusive nature will become the beauty of it. What I can say is that there should be a mixture of advice, adventures and (hopefully) amusement to come... so watch this space!

If you know me in any way at all, then you will be aware that time keeping is absolutely not my strong point (and I am okay with this). HOWEVER, I will do my best to post something every Sunday so that you can expect a regular update to look forward to.

7 days and counting?!...

I look forward to you joining me on this journey!

Vicky x





*I am completely aware that it's May let me live

Comments

Popular Posts